Type K Thermocouple Wires
Type K thermocouple wire, insulated with high temperature glass braid, is used to convert the thermal energy at the hot junction of thermocouple to an electrical mV signal which can then be used by temperature control and recording instruments to accurately record and control the temperature of the item being heat treated.
– Type K – Grade A
– Two core conductors insulated by glass-fiber twised together
– Material : 1/0.711 mm NiCr & 1/0.711 mm NiSi
– Max Working Temperature : 800°C
– Conforms to Standard : GB/T 2614-2010, BSEN 60584-2, ASTM E230-1993, ANSI MC96.1-1982
– Jacket Colour : Red (-) / Yellow (+)
Packing: come in 100m/roll
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
I am a returning customer